Rental Dwellings

House for rentIf you own a home that you rent to others you will need the coverage provided by a Lititz Mutual Dwelling policy.   The Dwelling policy covers your rental property against loss caused by fire and other perils such as wind and hail.  You can also add liability coverage to your Dwelling policy to protect yourself against accidents where someone is injured on your property.